Scaffolding is unquestionably considered an essential component for construction and home maintenance, one of the earliest systems required prior to loft works will be scaffolding. The reason for this is, loft conversions consist of two stages of its build process, the exterior construction and the interior construction.
The exterior construction involves roof works, this is where the outer scaffolding is applied, essentially enabling workmen to move around on and around the building safely and proficiently.
Scaffolding Inc Ltd offers high ranking constructed loft conversion structures, which deliver the key importance in and around health & safety when working around heights, obstructions and loft conversions.
We are the ideal solution, and safety as a primary importance, we are here for all your scaffold needs, with judicious safety operatives that are experienced in elevation works along with aptly supporting any persons also using the apparatus to remain completely safe.
In addition, we have innovative consultants who can provide bespoke scaffolding styles that are insured and certified, to accurately be constructed to your individual project requirements along with any necessary safety features tendered too.
Advantages of employing scaffolding:
- Aiding in higher reach ranges
- Creating larger work areas generating many advances
- Delivering long material lifespan therefore supplying durability, solidity and stability in support, strength and reach
- Enabling easy access to, from, over and across buildings/properties
- Enforcing minimal disruption
- Ensuring the execution of multiple workmen to operate at the same time
- Fortifying anti-slip accessible passages
- Generally, no licences needed unless, located above shops and/or highly public locations
- Giving flexibility and further freedom around ladders
- Granting additional weatherproofing resources
- Helping to simplify tasks successfully and sooner
- Increasing efficiency in both workmen and workmanship
- Limiting material mess inside the building
- Maintaining many secured and linked platforms for moving and walking
- Offering rapid assembling and straightforward disassembling
- Presenting optional possibilities for platforms to act as a bridge between levels
- Providing convenient platforms for the use of tools and materials needed
- Safely protecting workers
- Securing a safer alternative than employing ladders
- Supplying temporary removable, adjustable and workable platforms as well as structures
- Supporting ease in posture, position and accessibility
- Transporting equipment and materials externally
Here at Scaffolding Inc. Ltd, much of our regular work consists of providing scaffold hire packages for our customers across the South East region.
Scaffold Tower Hire
Scaffold towers are a useful a versatile scaffolding solution that has proven extremely popular with our customers here at Scaffolding Inc. Ltd.
Temporary roofing is the perfect way to protect your construction site from the weather until you’ve got the building’s real roof constructed and in place.
Days a week operational
Hours a day operational
Mile radius coverage
Combined years experience
Shaun gave me a very reasonable quote (that was far more attractive than the others we received) and was able to have the scaffolding up at very short notice. Once we were done the team were prompt in taking it down again. Would recommend 100%.
Scaffolding Inc. Ltd
Why Choose Us?
A name you can rely on
We are certified by ConstructionLine and the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS), as well as being fully registered with the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB). In addition, we have full public liability and employer’s insurance to the value of £10 million, so you can rest assured that we will take responsibility for any accidents.
Dedicated and professional scaffolders
Our staff form the very heart of our organisation and every single member of the Scaffolding Inc. Ltd team is trained to be the very best that they can be. All employees are registered with the Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) and certified by the UK Asbestos Training Agency (UKATA). Furthermore, each member of staff is trained in the giving of first aid, should any accidents occur on our scaffolding..
Unlike some scaffolding companies in the region, Scaffolding Inc. Ltd offers so much more than just erecting and dismantling your scaffold. We provide a genuine round-the-clock service – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Do not hesitate to call us on our 24/7 helpline number. .