Scaffolding can also be called staging, scaffolding is a provisional building like structure which is used to provide industry support to both construction manual workers of all ranges, as well as facilitating with the transport of many forms of materials.
Professional Industrial Scaffolding London & Essex
Here at Scaffolding Inc Ltd, we provide industrial scaffolding, a service adapted to the requirements of each individual site, property or business where many industrial access methods could possibly create challenges along with habitual situations.
- Capital projects
- Industrial insulations
- Outages, turnarounds and shutdowns
- Repairs and replacements
- Renovations and alterations
- Removals and structural changes
- Plant maintenance, modifications and upgrades
- Protective coatings
- And so forth
A list of some of the types of scaffolding forms:
- Single frame scaffolding consists of a sequence of needles that are used via holes in the walls.
- Double frame type scaffolding or independent frame scaffolding consists of needles strutted within the floor surfaces via the openings.
- Applied if the base ground surface does not have the scope to sustain the requirements needed
- Utilised If the base ground surface nearby the walls, are to be exempt from traffic flow.
- Generally used If the upper sections of the walls are under construction.
- Also known as mason’s scaffolding or independent scaffolding is installed via supported frames, cross braces, and rakers.
- Generally used for stone masonry.
- Is made of steel merged with frames and couplings.
- A market readymade scaffolding.
- A platform that is assembled on adjustable brackets that can be leveled to a preference.
- Also, known as bricklayers scaffolding.
- Commonly used for brick masonry.
- Consists of steel tubes fixed together by steel fittings and/or couplers.
- These forms are very straightforward to construct and dismantle.
- A scaffolding type with considerable amounts of durability and strength.
- Establishes greater fire resistance.
- Economically priced.
- A platform that can be raised or lowered suited to preference as this type of scaffolding is suspended from the roof via wire ropes and chains.
- Commonly used for painting, restorations, repair works and pointing, etc
- Frequently used within interior works.
- A supported platform on movable ladders or tripods.
- Generally used for painting and repairs etc
Scaffold Tower Hire
Days a week operational
Hours a day operational
Mile radius coverage
Combined years experience
Shaun gave me a very reasonable quote (that was far more attractive than the others we received) and was able to have the scaffolding up at very short notice. Once we were done the team were prompt in taking it down again. Would recommend 100%.
Scaffolding Inc. Ltd
Find the right scaffolding services for your project
Whether you are planning a commercial or a residential project, it can be tough to find the right scaffolding solution for your needs. That's why we are here. At Scaffolding Inc. Ltd., we know our stuff, so you don't have to. We are more than happy to help you at every step of the way, from the first consultation to the full completion of your project.
Where do you start your scaffolding hire research? Our team of experts is only a quick phone call away to guide you through the whole process and ensure you get the right scaffold equipment for your needs. Whether it is an industrial, commercial, or residential project, we can help unlock its full potential with the right equipment.
- What type of scaffolding equipment is needed?
- What is the right product for your project and budget?
- How long will the scaffolding solutions be required?
- Are any special requirements needed for the installation?
- Are any additional services like temporary roofing needed?
Let us focus on identifying and providing the right scaffolding solutions. And you can focus on completing whatever repairs or upgrades that are taking place. Contact us today for your next scaffolding project.
Contact us today!
Need to hire scaffolding for your upcoming project or just want to weigh up your options? Call Scaffolding Inc. Ltd. at 020 4571 3624 or use the quote form below.